Effective November 15, 2021
- Damaged/missing items must be reported within 5 days of delivery or no adjustment will be made.
- Returned products must be in saleable condition in order to be considered for credit.
- Resaleable is defined as free from scratches, nail holes, saw marks, dirt or any other condition that distinguishes itself from its original form.
- Any product sold in bundles must be returned in original bundle form.
- Customers will be notified about items that are NOT eligible for customer credit (subject to our determination of saleability) will be held for 5 business days for pick up by customer. An additional delivery fee will apply if said items are re-delivered to jobsite.
- Returned within 90 days of invoice, and in saleable condition receive full credit.
- Exception: Treated must be returned within 30 days to receive any credit.
- Returned after 90 days, must still be saleable and are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- After 120 days are NOT RETURNABLE
SPECIAL ORDER products
- Most are not returnable. No Credit will be issued.
- Special Orders are often so designated on written quotations: windows, trusses, non-stock specialty products and products from certain manufacturers cannot be returned.
- PLEASE ASK YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE for the return policy on individual products before ordering.
- Special Order products deemed returnable must be resaleable and returned within 90 days and will be subject to a minimum 30% restocking charge (some vendors charge more).
Product Return Process
- Send a photo to the sales person who placed the original order to arrange pick up (see original invoice) or return product to one of our yards during standard business operating hours.
- Product pick up
- Loading return material safely and efficiently is our goal. Your cooperation is vital.
- PREP Material
- Collect material into ONE LOCATION and LABEL for easy identification
- Protect vulnerable items from the elements (weather)
- Neatly stack like items together and block for boom or moffet pick up.